instead of disposing of your used clothes, when they can no longer be repaired, try these DIY projects!
1. Turn old fabrics into reusable tissues and wipes, instead of using disposable tissues!
learn how to here
2. Another useful way to repurpose your old clothes is to make a tote bag out of them!
This works with both plain and graphic tees and is so handy and a better alternative to using plastic bags!
try following this tutorial
you can also make a tote bag out of denim, learn how to here
3. Make pillow covers out of old shirts
4. Create headbands from stretchy old shirts, follow this easy tutorial here
5. Handy heating pads can be made from old socks!
look at this easy tutorial and try it yourself!
6. Comfortable and cute fingerless gloves can be made from old sweaters!
Easy tutorial here
7. Old clothes can become reusable food wraps to replace plastic ones, learn how to recreate beeswax container covers with old fabric here
8. Denim buckets can have different purpose, for storage, stationary and so much more!
Use old jeans to make these, by following the tutorial here